There is some very important information that you need to collect, following an accident. That information includes the following:
- Details of the time and place of the accident
- Details of the vehicles involved
- Details of all persons involved in the incident
- Details of the medical practitioner or hospital you consulted following the accident
- Details of any Police involvement at the scene of the accident or following the accident
With this and some other information you are able to provide notification to the compulsory third party insurer of your claim and begin the process of
claiming damages for you.
Claiming for Damages
You are able to claim damages including;
- General damages, being an amount for pain and suffering, your past and future medical expenses,
- Any lost income you have incurred, and potentially an amount for future economic loss to compensate you for the fact that your ability to work
in the future may have been put at risk.
Many people are unaware of their right to claim future economic loss. We would encourage you to educate yourself on the facts should you be involved in
a car accident. Visit the section of our website about compensation claims from motor vehicle accidents and feel free to contact us for an obligation free consultation about your claim.